In this McKinsey first round case interview example, Management Consulted coach and former BCG consultant Alessandro Furlotti leads a PhD candidate through a mock case interview.
The case features an art institution in Singapore looking to counteract a decrease in government funding through a focus on increasing profitability through commercial activities.
Are you ready for your case interview? Find out by taking this free quiz!
- Work with Alessandro via 1:1 interview coaching
- Join Black Belt Case Prep Program
- Join Strategy Sprint, the 1-week Virtual Consulting Project
- Case Frameworks Intensive (April 19, 2023)
- See the Case Study used in this Session