Wharton - University of Pennsylvania
The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania was the first U.S. business school and it has the largest network of alumni in the U.S. They offer two campus locations, one in Philadelphia and one in San Francisco. There students are challenged to make critical decisions, and develop valuable leadership abilities. The school has a hands-on, experiential approach to learning, and as a result the students skills are tested on “Venture” trips.
- Full Time Tuition: $81,378 per year
- Post-Grad Employment: 98%
- Actuarial science
- General Management
- Health Care Administration
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- Production/Operations Management
- Public Policy,
- Real Estate
- Quantitative Analysis/Statistics and Operations Research.
Specialty MBA’s include the EMBA – MBA for Executives