It’s crunch time. That’s right…case interview season is here! For many of you, learning how to structure your approach to a case is the most challenging part of the entire case interview process. You’ve been practicing so much that your structurer is sore. Sometimes, it helps to stop practicing for a minute, sit back, get a pen and paper out, and see how it’s done the right way.
That’s why we filmed this video – watch Jenny Rae (ex-Bain) and Lisa (ex-McKinsey) go through a real case prompt and then illustrate how to structure (and communicate!) the response. It covers the whole case interview process. If the structure isn’t strong, the rest of the case won’t be either. This is the foundation your entire case interview is built on.
How do you make sure your case structure is MECE (mutually exclusive, collectively exhaustive)? How do you clearly communicate your case structure verbally? Watch two experts show you how below.
Want to work with Lisa and our other ex-MBB coaches 1:1 to get to the next level in your casing? You can learn more about our coaching services here. Learn from the best on case interview structure. Have questions about how we can help you? We’d love to hear from you!
4 Hours Interview Coaching
- 4 hours 1:1 Zoom sessions with MBB coach of your choice (consulting or PM focus)
- Digital pass: 550+ cases, Case Interview video course, Mental Math video course
$800 Add to cart
Black Belt Interviewer
- 8 hours 1:1 Zoom sessions with MBB coach of your choice
- All access pass: 550+ cases, 10K+ math/structure drills, 9 video courses, 12 chatbot cases
- Exclusive group training (April 12, 1-4PM ET)
- NO resume or cover letter edits
24 Spots RemainingAdd to cart