Thanks for registering for this live case interview walkthrough! The session is led by Ray Temnewo, a Management Consulted coach and ex-McKinsey consultant.
The case involves a hotel chain looking to expand into a new market. The case question needing to be answered is “should the hotel chain move forward with the expansion project?”
After watching, if you liked the way Ray led the session, consider working with him 1:1 via case or fit interview prep. Click here to see his calendar and book today.
Find the recording below, and drop us a note if you have any questions!
Work with Ray via 1:1 case coaching
MBA case prep cohort (December)
Join Strategy Sprint (1-week virtual consulting project; 1 seats left)
View upcoming application deadlines
Join our email list to be notified of future live sessions
MC Strategy SprintFor accepted applicants, a 1-week consulting project experience:
- Dec 1-17: 5 hours of self-paced training & homework
- Dec 17: Virtual Case Competition
- Jan 9-13: Virtual consulting engagement led by MBB consultant
- Certificate of Completion (shareable on LinkedIn)
1 Spots RemainingAdd to cart
Black Belt Deluxe
- 8 hours 1:1 Zoom sessions with MBB coach of your choice
- All access pass: 500+ cases, 10K+ math/structure drills, 9 video courses, 12 chatbot cases
- 2 Rounds of Edits each on 1 Resume and 1 Cover Letter
- MBAs: Access to live 4h group training (Dec. 15, 2-6p ET)
19 Spots RemainingAdd to cart