< Return To School Directory
University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
Proud Partner School
Illinois students, academics, and alumni form a powerful community with the ability to make a difference in the world.
We pioneer groundbreaking research that addresses global challenges and broadens the human experience using our land-grant heritage as a basis. Our immersive learning opportunities, both in and out of the classroom, are structured to create alumni who want to have a positive impact on society.
Full Time Tuition: $34,312 (out-of-state); $16,862 (in-state)
With more than 150 undergraduate and more than 100 graduate and technical programs, Illinois has a vast academic scope and depth.
Check out this link for more information on degrees offered.
- College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- Gies College of Business
- College of Education
- The Grainger College of Engineering
- College of Fine and Applied Arts
- Division of General Studies
- Graduate College
- School of Labor and Employment Relations
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- School of Information Sciences
- College of Media
- Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- School of Social Work
- College of Veterinary Medicine