University of Chicago
Since 1890, the University of Chicago has been a driving force behind modern forms of thought. Our dedication to free and open inquiry attracts brilliant minds to our global campuses, where innovations that challenge and transform the world are born.
Individuals are given the tools they need to question traditional thinking and come up with new ideas. In the College’s comprehensive, interdisciplinary core curriculum, students acquire analytical, analytic, and writing skills. Students test their theories with UChicago scholars as part of graduate studies, and move on to become the next generation of leaders in education, business, nonprofits, and government.
Full time Tuition: $59,298 per year
Students at the University of Chicago learn how to think rather than what to think. Students and professors discuss, collaborate, and investigate in an environment of free and open inquiry, questioning assumptions—and one another. UChicago’s unique curriculum, based on critical investigation, transforms people, preparing and inspiring them to make a positive impact on the planet.
Check out this link for more information on degrees offered.
- Biological Sciences Division
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- The College
- Crown Family School of Social Work, Policy, and Practice
- Divinity School
- Graham School of Continuing Liberal and Professional Studies
- The University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy Studies
- Humanities Division
- The University of Chicago Law School
- Oriental Institute
- Physical Sciences Division
- Pritzker School of Medicine
- Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering
- Social Sciences Division