There’s a level of freedom reserved only for top performers. A level where Partners want you on their projects, instead of being stuck with you.
It’s time for you to take that leap into the world of consulting top performers.
From Day 1 as a consultant, you’ll be up to your eyeballs in Excel. Excel will either become your best friend and make your life 1,000% easier, or it will become your worst enemy.
I was not prepared for this. I was prepared for flying first class, meeting clients, and eating nice dinners. If Excel was part of the equation, well, I was familiar with it, so I’d be fine.
I couldn’t have been more wrong.
Here’s what using Excel is not about: getting lost in a haystack of data.
Here’s what it is about: using your analytical skills to break down data, see trends, come up with solutions, and most important: drive toward key insights for the client.
To make it really clear: learning how to use Excel like a consultant will ensure you are the whole package and in the top performer category.
The earlier you can show you are an all-star caliber performer, the greater likelihood you have of putting yourself on the fast track to success. First impressions matter. I got there eventually, but had to make up for lost time and work twice as hard to get there.
This is why – for this week only – we’re launching a revamped version of Excel for Consulting. We’ve taken the original course and improved every facet of it:
- You don’t just learn how to build certain models, but the business rationale that underpins them
- Hear more real-life anecdotes to help you apply the learnings to your world
- Special format and shortcut drills to help you speed up your navigation
All told, you get:
- 44 video lessons of Excel goodness (21 teaching videos, 16 expert videos, 7 drill videos)
- Insight into how to construct 4 main types of models
- A walkthrough of how to analyze data in Excel
- A primer on creating charts and graphs in Excel
- A shortcut/formula cheat sheet for reference
- 6 real-world prompts to help take your game to the next level
Get started today on your journey to being a top performer.