Presentation Training to turn you into a rockstar presenter
Drive engagement and keep attention
The first session has already had a big impact. Our VP of Sales has really embraced the principle and is using it in her prospect pitches. She nailed a pitch yesterday to a big prospect.Senior VP, Fortune 1000 Company
MC gave our firm a consistent language and more structured approach to creating compelling arguments.
The training was great to provide best practices with context and authority based on real world experiences. I believe it really helped our team build consensus around frameworks and structures we can use to improve our work product.
Really great overview of principles, and our group came away with some great questions to answer in the near-term. We have actionable next steps we can apply to our work.
This training session was extremely useful. A huge part of the value was having common language and tools to be used across our team going forward.
I feel as though my skill set in conveying my message concisely has improved.
Namaan, Stephanie, the session was perfect – you guys did such a great job with engaging everyone around the world and the time was truly well spent!
Namaan, thank you for sharing great insights! Your ability to quickly assess what needs to be communicated and how is unparalleled.
Stop boring your audience!
We’ve all been there – sitting in a meeting listening to the presenter drone on about topics that are irrelevant or unimportant.
What’s worse? Being the presenter, blissfully unaware of how painful the presentation is for your audience.
A live Management Consulted training will help you engage your audience by telling a compelling story – one that is tailored to your stakeholders. You will learn how to:
- Engage your audience through 7 specific tactics
- Clarify what it is you want your audience to do or believe – to drive action!
- Tailor your story to the audience
- Deliver effective individual and group presentations
- Address audience objections in the moment
Management Consulted presentation training gives you hands-on practice at crafting and delivering a presentation:
- – 2 days of live, virtual training (4 hours each day)
- – Video-based pre-work
- – Tailored instruction and real-time feedback from expert instructors
- – Small group breakout sessions
- – Robust interaction and discussion
- – A 1:1 follow-up session for each trainee
- – Accompanying resources for long-term transformation
Here’s what you’ll walk away with after a Management Consulted training:
- Increased influence both inside and outside of your organization
- The ability to gain buy-in and motivate action
- Audience-friendly slides
- Tools to develop tailored messaging for your stakeholders
Get the best out of your teams
Stakeholders don’t need more information. They need insights – delivered clearly and crisply.
It’s time your teams communicate your value proposition in a way that resonates with your audience.
Get your audience’s attention right away or risk losing them for good. In a world full of distractions, you need to be intentional about engaging your audience – not through gimmicks, but through immediately including them in the conversation.Schedule 15min call