Thanks for registering for our conversation with Nicholas Farhi, Partner at OC&C Strategy Consultants, a pure-play strategy firm.
In this cheeky interview, Nicholas spills all:
- Which is more fun – strategy or implementation work?
- Why he turned down an offer to become CFO of KFC in the United Kingdom
- The last time he properly danced
- The importance of letting your people take ownership for the business
- How to succeed in case interviews (hint: don’t use jargon)
- Coffee or tea?
- And much more!
We guarantee you will laugh at least 4.5 times listening to Nic! Enjoy the recording below, and write to us with any follow-up questions!