Manderson Graduate School of Business - University of Alabama
The full-time, on-campus MBA program at the University of Alabama has been creating business winners since 1944. Through practical learning, professional growth, networking, and service opportunities, the Manderson MBA program is strategically designed to bridge the gap between pre-professional students and leaders in the workforce.
Our faculty and staff are dedicated to assisting students in their preparation to become business leaders capable of addressing the issues they will confront in the global marketplace. Through national case competitions, great career development seminars, and connecting with instructors who teach based on real-world application, students in our program can take their educational experiences to new heights.
- Full Time Tuition: $10,780 (in state); $30.250 (out of state)
- Post-Grad Employment Rate: 93%
- Business Analytics
- Financial Risk
- Cybersecurity/Management Information Systems
- Real Estate
- Strategic Management and Marketing
- Supply Chain and Operations Management