Haslam College of Business, University of Tennessee - Knoxville
Every student at Haslam receives one-on-one leadership training. This includes a personal executive coach and a well-structured development plan that lasts for up to a year after graduation. Having such mentorship puts graduates on the path to future success and growth.
Immersions and organizational action projects are part of our programs. These initiatives bring together students from various backgrounds to work on problems. This type of training covers a wide range of business principles and their implementation in the actual world.
- Full Time Tuition: $11,468 (in state); $29,656 (out of state)
- Post-Grad Employment Rate: 79%
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA – Global Supply Chain
- Executive MBA – Healthcare Leadership
- Executive MBA – Strategic Leadership
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA