Continuing our series on travel brings us this light-hearted conversation with Tripp Twyman, a former BCG consultant and Management Consulted case coach.
Tripp shares how travel at BCG has changed from pre-Covid to present day, how he maximized travel rewards in consulting, and more:
- BCG’s travel model [2:13]
- The nuts-and-bolts of booking travel at BCG [17:06]
- How consultants win the points game (and how to get points!) [27:48]
- Downsides of consulting travel [33:23]
- Tripp’s wildest travel stories [36:42]
- Tripp’s favorite travel hacks [38:32]
If you haven’t listened to the previous episodes, make sure to check those out after finishing this one!
- Top 10 Business Travel Tips for Consultants
- Best Reward Credit Cards For Consulting
- Best Airline for Consultants: Delta or United?
- 5 Insane Perks of Travel at Elite Consulting Firms
- Free delivery on your first Instacart order over $35
- Part 1: Best Travel Credit Card Strategy for 2023
- Part 2: Best Travel Credit Cards for Business Travel
- Part 4: The Horrors and Glories of Business Travel