In this M&A case example, Management Consulted coach and former Bain and Company consultant Cara Jefferson leads an aspiring consultant (Austin) through a mergers and acquisitions case interview.
The case follows a media company that recently merged with another top media player in another geography. The client (media company) will merge operations into one building and needs to decide which existing office to use as the new HQ. How should they proceed?
- Work with Cara via 1:1 interview coaching
- Join Black Belt Case Prep Program
- Executive Presence Intensive (January 16, 2023)
- See the Case Study used in this Session
Executive Presence Intensive
- Live, interactive training (Jan. 16; 12-3PM ET)
- Teaching on the skills and mindset that make up Executive Presence
- Breakout exercises
- Dedicated Q&A time with MBB instructors
- Personalized feedback on 1min video upload
1 Spots RemainingAdd to cart