Here at Management Consulted, we’ve worked with executives at some of the top companies in the world, including Amazon, Google, Delta Air Lines, Bank of America, Northrop-Grumman and Universal Studios – as well as other multi-billion dollar enterprises.
Now, we’ve developed an Executive Coaching program which we conduct via Skype. Here is what we accomplish together in these fast-paced, zero-nonsense sessions:
• Difficult employees: One or two bad ones can tank your company. But a borderline problem can be quickly and easily corrected – so long as you know what critical misstep not to take. We’ll walk you through our own process and show you exactly how to stop problem people in their tracks in no more than 1-2 weeks. This will immediately enhance your effectiveness as an executive, and earn you greater respect from your subordinates.
• Prioritization: You know that 80% of your personal and company growth is going to come from focusing on only 20% of key drivers. You’ve got a million things on your mind – we’ll help you refine and refocus your priorities, and create a solid execution plan to achieve growth.
• Guidance: We work with many executives who have just transitioned to a new industry, and are unsure of how to leverage their core competencies in a new arena. We’ll help you marry competence and confidence to speed up your delivery of final deliverables, earn the quick support of your teams, and successfully navigate internal politics.
Executive Coaching is conducted by the Managing Director of Management Consulted, Jenny Rae Le Roux, who since leaving Bain to co-found a tech company has advised over 45 different early- and mid-phase companies around the world, retired twice, and built up a real estate portfolio.. Please be assured that these sessions will not be thinly disguised to up-sell; they will consist of the best intelligence Jenny Rae can supply in a 60 minute time span. To learn more and secure a spot on Jenny Rae’s calendar, please email Namaan at email@example.com and he will advise you regarding available time slots, as well as answer any specific questions you may have. After purchase, you will also receive a pre-consultation questionnaire that will prepare both you and us to get maximum value in the shortest amount of time.
Executive coaching – Intro session
Executive coaching – 6 months
- Team assessments
- A group 360
- Confidential interviews
- An actionable execution plan for your role and business priorities
- A clear development plan
- Access to a coach with cross-industry expertise
- 24/7 email support
- Access to Strategy Simplified
- ...and more!