We’re excited to bring you this diversity-centered conversation with the folks over at L.E.K. Consulting.
We got to sit down (virtually) with Justin Craigwell-Graham and Jen Wu, Managing Directors at L.E.K., to dig into how the firm creates an environment that promotes diversity. We explored:
- What diversity actually means
- The affinity groups L.E.K. has available
- Avenues for diversity candidates to engage with the firm
- How L.E.K. is expanding its talent net
- & much more
Interested in learning more about L.E.K.? Contact a member of the firm’s recruiting team today – emails below.
- Affinity groups at L.E.K.
- Explore current openings at L.E.K.
- Reach out to L.E.K. recruiter Renee Go
- Reach out to L.E.K. Diversity Engagement Lead Yara Alaiz DeSousa
- Follow L.E.K. on LinkedIn
Transcription: Coming Soon
Black Belt Deluxe
- 8 hours 1:1 Zoom sessions with MBB coach of your choice
- All access pass: 500+ cases, 10K+ math/structure drills, 9 video courses, 12 chatbot cases
- Live group training (Oct 4, 1-5PM ET)
- 2 Rounds of Edits each on 1 Resume and 1 Cover Letter
25 Spots RemainingAdd to cart