Promontory Financial Group
Promontory Financial Group, founded in 2001, operates at the crossroads of strategy, risk management, technology, and regulation. It partners with financial and non-financial corporations and governing bodies, helping them achieve their business goals through strategic initiatives, risk management, and regulatory compliance.
With a team of former regulators and business leaders, Promontory excels at resolving challenges arising from compliance, regulation, and market conditions in a highly regulated environment. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., and owned by IBM, Promontory has a global presence and leverages cutting-edge technology to provide innovative solutions to its clients’ most complex challenges.
- Combating Financial Crime and Fraud
- Controlling Financial Risks
- Mitigating Risks in Technology and Business Operations
- Enhancing Programs for Regulatory, Compliance, and Conduct Risk
- Developing and Implementing Strategy