Lieba – a biochemistry major at Yeshiva University – nailed the recruiting process at PwC. She starts a full-time consulting role there in winter 2024 after landing and completing a PwC internship.
Listen in for her best advice and tips on transitioning from biochemistry to management consulting.
- The advantage recruiting early for internships gives you
- Why you should listen more than you speak in networking
- How your diverse background can be your biggest asset in consulting
Embark on this conversation with Lieba and uncover inspiration, fresh perspectives, and invaluable advice for your consulting journey.
- Free case interview guide
- Custom resume edits: increase your odds of receiving an interview invite!
- Join Black Belt case prep program
- 8 hours 1:1 Zoom sessions with MBB coach of your choice
- All access pass: 600+ cases, 10K+ math/structure drills, 9 video courses, 18 chatbot cases
- 2 Rounds of Edits each on 1 Resume and 1 Cover Letter
- Exclusive group training (Dec. 19, 1-3PM ET)
26 Spots RemainingAdd to cart