Armanino LLP is a tax and accounting firm based in San Ramon, California. Its reputation is positive, as the firm focuses on optimizing accounting processes to free up clients to spend their energy where it’s more wisely utilized. The tax branch strives to provide clients with maximum savings and share helpful financial insight with them, and its consulting branch is thriving as well.
Table of Contents
- Key Stats
- Armanino LLP History
- Armanino LLP Careers
- Armanino LLP Internship
- Practice Areas
- Office Locations
- Target Schools
- Diversity Programs
- Armanino LLP Culture
- Armanino LLP Interview
- Exit Opportunities
- Armanino LLP Salary
- Armanino LLP Website: www.armanino.com
- Armanino LLP Headquarters: San Ramon, California
- Armanino LLP Number of Employees: 2,495
- Armanino LLP Number of Locations: 20
- Armanino LLP Chief Executive: Matt Armanino
- Armanino LLP Revenue: About $520 million
Armanino LLP History
Founded in 1969, Armanino has been around for many decades, but it isn’t considered old school. Its location in the Bay Area means it has close proximity and easy access to young, ambitious people who are willing to work hard and believe in innovation. It has extensively expanded since its founding, the core value for progress and growth being deeply instilled in the firm.
Resume + Cover Letter Edits
- 30min 1:1 Zoom session with MBB coach of your choice
- 2 Rounds of Edits each on 1 Resume and 1 Cover Letter
- Digital pass: 24 templates, 5 e-books
$500 Add to cart
Black Belt Deluxe
- 8 hours 1:1 Zoom sessions with MBB coach of your choice
- All access pass: 550+ cases, 10K+ math/structure drills, 9 video courses, 12 chatbot cases
- 2 Rounds of Edits each on 1 Resume and 1 Cover Letter
$2050 Add to cart
Armanino LLP Careers
Armanino careers are available in many positions and for many experience levels, from entry-level applicants to those with lengthy resumes. Upward mobility is common, and staff report being able to shift internally quite easily.
Armanino LLP Internship
Armanino offers internships that give students hands-on experience in consulting or accounting, preparing them for a career in their desired field.
Armanino Aspire is a program for freshman and sophomore students designed to provide them networking opportunities, extracurricular options, and insight into the field.
Armanino practice areas are standard in the tax and advisory world, offering the range of services most firms will require in relation to those areas.
- Business Application Consulting
- Business Management
- Risk Assurance
- Strategy and Transformation
Armanino industries are varied and cover a wide variety of fields, offering lots of options to applicants depending on their interests.
- Consumer Business
- Crypto & Digital Assets
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Law Firms
- Life Sciences
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Solid Waste
As it’s headquartered in California, many of their locations are spread around the state, but there are offices around the U.S. as well.
- San Ramon, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- West Los Angeles, CA
- El Segundo, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Torrance, CA
- Woodland Hills, CA
- Denver, CO
- Naperville, IL
- Overland Park, KS
- St. Charles, MO
- St. Louis, MO
- New York, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- Bellevue, WA
All of Armanino’s top schools are in California, so Californian students should have access to a lot of opportunities.
- California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo
- California State University, Northridge
- California State University – East Bay
- University of California, Los Angeles
- San Jose State University
Armanino has stated that it is reworking its hiring practices to ensure that staff members represent a diverse group of people and that all feel welcome. Students of color or members of underrepresented groups should apply, as the firm works to equalize the playing field.
Armanino LLP Culture
The celebration and support of innovation and forward moving change is one of the hallmarks of Armanino culture. Employees share the positive environment this creates, with staff excited to move ahead and collaborate along the way. Management is considered good with communication, giving most employees a positive experience.
Armanino LLP Interview
Most interviewees have reported that interviews with Armanino are very relaxed, personable, and feel casual. There are usually 3-4 rounds, often with HR, a manager, a director, and potentially a partner in the practice.
Questions previous applicants have been asked:
- What is one thing that’s not listed on your resume that we should know about?
- What is the best quality for a leader to have?
- How would you handle an unethical situation?
- Why did you choose accounting?
- What business lines are you interested in?
Armanino is a good name in the accounting and tax world, and has a track record of delivering on its promised work. Those looking to jump into another firm in the same industry shouldn’t have significant trouble doing so, as the relevant experience is likely to lend itself well to related positions.
Armanino LLP Salary
Armanino salaries are relatively generous, pulling up close to MBB firm salaries, especially in higher ranking positions. For more detailed information, see our salaries report which looks at compensation at hundreds of firms.
- Consultant: $101,821
- Tax manager: $136,447
- Director: $316,954
- Audit staff: $73,581
Armanino’s reputation, work environment, and satisfactory compensation makes it a compelling option for students, recent grads, or experienced hires. Interested parties can choose to join teams including trust, tax, business management, consulting, or blockchain. Opportunities for growth come up often, and management encourages employees to pursue projects that they’re excited about.
- Top Consulting Firms
- Boutique Consulting Firms
- Consulting Resume: Complete Guide
- Case Interview: Complete Prep Guide