Recently, we released a video series on Consulting Resumes 101. Today, we continue where we left off with advanced tips to help guide you as you craft and edit your consulting resume.
In the following videos, we take a deep dive on consulting resume specifics. We:
- Share consulting resume formatting tips
- Outline the 5 sections you should include on your consulting resume (please don’t leave out section number 5 if you submit a resume for us to edit; it’s our favorite section)
- Give high level advice on the wording choices that consultants will be attracted to
- Tell you straight up what we highly recommend you avoid on your consulting resume
- Bust some seriously pervasive myths on consulting resumes
5 Consulting Resume Formatting Tips
5 formatting tips that will help you avoid the most common mistakes people make when creating their consulting resume.
5 Sections to Always Include On Your Consulting Resume
Ever wonder what sections you should include in your consulting resume? Look no further! See what you should include here.
Key Consulting Resume Wording Tips
See the words you should consider using on your consulting resume, and how much you should expound on those words.
3 Consulting Resume Pitfalls to Avoid
Be sure and avoid these mistakes that people make on their consulting resume!
5 Consulting Resume Myths… Busted!
Many don’t understand what a consulting resume is, or should be. See some common myths about consulting resumes and what the truth is!
We hope you enjoyed the videos. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Also, if you’d like us to edit your resume and cover letter piece-by-piece, click here to learn more. We’d be glad to help :)