Maximize Your Chances of Landing Your Dream Consulting Job
Uncover Your Consulting Superpowers
20 hours of coaching. Two rounds of resume edits. One live consulting project. One low price.
SuperPrep has helped candidates land offers at 170+ firms:
What is SuperPrep?
A Guided Live Consulting Project
Get experience advising a real company on solutions to their most critical problems. Want a taste of life as a consultant? Need more resume experience in the consulting industry? We put you on teams and match you up with companies needing your help for a structured one week project. You’ll be led and mentored by MBB alumni while developing crucial consulting skills.
20 Hours of Expert Coaching
Work with MBB alumni to zero in on weak areas. Many of our coaches have experience interviewing candidates for roles at McKinsey, Bain and BCG. All of them know what it takes to land a consulting offer at top firms. Work with the best and get feedback that cuts with surgical precision to the core issues.
Two Rounds of Resume Edits
Our expert editors know exactly what consulting recruiters are looking for. They’ll provide two rounds of custom, line-by-line resume and cover letter edits to help get you in the door and invited to the interview.
Lifetime Access to the Leading Self-Paced Consulting Prep Curriculum
Get 550+ practice cases, 9 video courses on key consulting skills, 200+ video math drills, 100+ chart and market sizing drills, 12 chatbot cases, and much more. Save hundreds on buying books and get everything you need to develop your consulting skills on a schedule that works for you.
80% of Clients Land at Least One Offer
With SuperPrep You Get…
- 20 hours 1:1 Zoom sessions with MBB coach of your choice
- Strategy Sprint (1-week consulting project May 22-26)
- Group Consulting Skills Training on June 6
- All Access Pass: 550+ cases, 10K+ math/structure drills, 9 video courses, 12 chatbot cases
- 2 Rounds of Edits each on 1 Resume and 1 Cover Letter
- Email support from dedicated concierge
Great question! See below for an overview.
- April/May 2023: Self-paced pre-work (10 hours)
- Video-based lessons exclusive to Strategy Sprint focused on teaching core consulting skills: top-down communication, Excel, storyboarding, and more
- Homework associated with each training module so you can apply what you’re learning
- May 6, 2023: Virtual case competition (6 hours)
- Continue to apply what you learned in a project setting
- Meet your case team and MBB case team leader (CTL)
- Client reveal!
- May 8-19, 2023: Preparation (5 hours)
- Work with your team and CTL to develop a hypothesis and develop a data request for the client
- May 22-26, 2023: Project week (40 hours)
- Kickoff Meeting on Monday AM
- Daily 1:1 check-ins with your mentor
- Daily team meetings
- Mid-week Partner check-in
- Final Presentation: Friday AM
Past clients include:
- A national media player looking to pioneer an e-commerce strategy
- A regional services provider looking for a turbocharged growth strategy
- An early-stage green transportation startup looking for a market entry strategy
YES! If you are a mid-career switcher or looking to grow your consulting skills, this internship is perfect for you!
You will be staffed on a team of other experienced professionals.
However, you DO need to be available for 6+ hours per day during Project Week.
Absolutely. Our team will even help you (at no extra cost!) integrate your Strategy Sprint experience into your CV, helping to pull out the transferable skills gained and impact driven.
You’ll need 30-40 hours available during the project week.
Yes! You’ll be issued a Certificate of Completion at the end of the program.
On June 6 from 1-3PM ET, we’ll host a live group training on the fundamentals of consulting recruiting (case interviews, networking, mental math, etc.).
YES! We coach on evenings and weekends, so you can schedule your 1:1 sessions whenever suits you (starting immediately after purchase).
You get unlimited lifetime access to the digital resources included with SuperPrep for true self-paced learning.
NO! You can use the coaching sessions whenever you want.
You get lifetime access to all of our digital resources.
Get in touch with your program concierge for access to the recording of a particular session. Please note we only save recordings for 30 days.
Our materials are applicable for candidates applying in every geography. We work with thousands of candidates per year pursuing roles outside the U.S. – we can help and would love to work with you!
No, it does not. The industry is just too competitive for anyone to make you a guarantee.
Here’s what we can tell you: 60% of SuperPrep clients land offers at Top 10 firms (MBB, Big 4 and top boutiques). And 80% of SuperPrep clients land at least 1 offer anywhere.
We guarantee we’ll put you in the best possible position to succeed.
In addition to typical candidate profiles (undergraduate, MBA, MS, etc.), we love guiding hundreds of non-traditional candidates through the consulting recruiting process each year, including:
Advanced Degree candidates (PhD, MD, JD, Postdoc, etc.)
Non-target school candidates (not Harvard, Wharton, Booth, etc.)
Experienced hire candidates (working professionals)
TLDR; yes, we can!
Still not sure if your background/timeline/personality is the right fit for consulting? Contact our team with the details of your specific situation and we’ll be happy to guide you.
SuperPrep is non-refundable.