In this fast-paced recording, Namaan (MC COO) walks you through Strategy Sprint, a 1-week virtual consulting project hosted by Management Consulted! As a part of Strategy Sprint, you serve a real-world client through a 1-week consulting engagement in a team of 6, all while being led and mentored by an MBB consultant.
Listen below to hear Namaan and Catherine (a 3x former participant!) share perspective on if the experience is right for you.
Questions we answer in this recording:
- What is the structure of the program?
- What is the time commitment required to participate?
- Who is Strategy Sprint right for?
- What kind of skills will I build through the experience?
Our next Strategy Sprint is coming up soon, and there are just 1 spots remaining! Join today.
Find the recording below, and write to us with any follow-up questions.
Strategy Sprint: JOIN TODAY
MBA-only case prep cohort: Learn More
Strategy Simplified Podcast: Listen Here
MC Strategy SprintA 1-week consulting project experience:
- Now - May 21: 5 hours of self-paced training & homework
- May 22-26: Virtual consulting engagement led by MBB consultant
- Certificate of Completion (shareable on LinkedIn)
1 Spots RemainingAdd to cart
“The Strategy Sprint filled in some crucial gaps in my skills and I was stunned how much I learned in such a short time. I’d especially recommend this to anyone who wants to test and see if consulting is the right career choice for them.”
“It was a truly great experience! I felt like I actually made an impact for my client. It also reinforced my decision to pivot from academia to consulting.”