Are you a Career Services professional looking for ways to help support your consulting-bound students? Or are you looking to increase the number of consulting-bound students from your institution? Perhaps you’re the leader of an on-campus Consulting Club or Postdoc Association, and looking to provide fantastic value for your members.
Well do we have good news for you! You can secure access for your students to MC’s one-of-a-kind School Subscription Platform! The platform includes access for all of your students to our most popular offerings:
- Every single one of our fun, interactive online video courses (including Excel for Consulting!)
- The 550+ case Consulting Case Bank
- All 5 of MC’s e-books (including the Consulting Interview Bible!)
- Case Structure prompt and Case Math drill videos
If your students were to purchase these resources as private clients, they’d spend $800+ each to have access. Yet, with one low flat rate, your program can provide access to these resources for up to 1,000 students.
Here’s what one Career Services professional had to say about our platform:
“Our students find the school subscription very useful and helpful. In fact, the student who originally asked for this type of support ended up with two offers: the first from BCG and another from McKinsey!”
As an added bonus, students of our Partner Schools are eligible for discounted 1:1 coaching sessions with our 6 handpicked MBB coaches!
Join the following programs in becoming an MC Partner School:
- Harvard Business School
- Yale SOM
- Stanford University
- UVA Darden School of Business
- NYU Stern
- UC Berkeley
- University of Southern California
- Cox School of Business – SMU
- Simon Business School
- Goizueta Business School
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Carnegie Mellon University in Qatar
- Tepper School of Business
- Mays Business School
- Freeman School of Business
- Barnard College
- Fordham University – Gabelli School of Business
- Richard Ivey Business School
- Schulich School of Business, York University
- John Molson School of Business
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Alliance Manchester School of Business
- Elon University – Martha and Love Spencer School of Business
- Vanderbilt University
- Olin Business School – Washington University in St. Louis
- Terry College of Business – UGA
- Graziadio Business School
- Swarthmore College
- and more!
Interested in learning more and setting up a free trial? Contact Namaan at firstname.lastname@example.org .