Last updated May 22, 2018
Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of the Management Consulted Platform, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of the Management Consulted Platform, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the Management Consulted Platform.
What Is a Cookie?
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by ).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
Changing your Cookie Settings. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit .
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
The cookies we may use on the Management Consulted Platform may be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the Management Consulted Platform and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the Management Consulted Platform and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the Management Consulted Platform when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Management Consulted Platform, so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee how the Management Consulted Platform or the security on the Management Consulted Platform will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use the Management Consulted Platform e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the Management Consulted Platform works and understand the interests of our users.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the Management Consulted Platform is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Test different designs for the Management Consulted Platform
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a certain survey or popup
- Remember if you have engaged with a particular lesson on the Management Consulted Platform so that it will mark as completed
- Show you when you’re logged in to the Management Consulted Platform
- To provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to a host site, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows companies to display targeted ads to you on their Platforms. Management Consulted does not use targeting cookies, as we do not allow advertisements on our Platform.
Additional Information About Advertising and Analytics
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Facebook Connect. For more information about what Facebook collects when you use Facebook buttons on the Management Consulted Platform, please see: .
Twitter. For more information about what Twitter collects when you use Twitter buttons on the Management Consulted Platform or visit pages on the Management Consulted Platform that include these buttons, please see: .
LinkedIn. For more information about what LinkedIn collects when you use LinkedIn buttons on the Management Consulted Platform or visit pages on the Management Consulted Platform that include these buttons, please see
Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser .
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at or at .
Please note that on the Management Consulted Platform, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).