Thanks for your interest in applying for the Content Intern role with Management Consulted! Please review the following requirements and job description carefully before submitting your application.
Content Intern Job Description
- Source and partner with students who have received MBB offers to create case demonstration videos for cases in the MC Case Library
- Develop a series of quizzes to give candidates clarity in the recruiting process (e.g., Which firm should I apply to; How ready am I for the case interview)
- Integrate annotated advice throughout MC YouTube videos (from most popular video to least)
- Create new video content (overseeing development of content map, talent sourcing, video production, and final review) under the MC brand and umbrella
- Create useful tools for consulting job seekers (i.e., database searches of consulting email addresses, searchable toolkits by office or region, top 10 lists with methodology, cheat sheets)
- Distribute free tools to university consulting clubs across the world
- Represent MC on channels including Reddit, Quora, Fishbowl, WSO, etc.
- Generate guest posting relationships and interviews with on-brand media outlets and podcasts
- Report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- An undergraduate student who has successfully navigated the consulting interview process
- Relationship-driven and obsessed with providing a superior user experience to enable the next generation of candidates to successfully navigate the consulting recruiting process
- Skilled at making the trains “run on time,” possessing the ability to see around corners to effectively manage fast-paced projects with multiple stakeholders
- An incredible writer who can draw ideas from anywhere and incorporate them into our work and voice
- An obsessive grammar buff who is compelled to attack misspelled words and crazy sentence structure with a giant red Sharpie
- An Energizer bunny of intrinsic motivation; you know what you need to do to get things done and always deliver early or on time
- Clear on defining and executing tasks from big picture to mundane
- Lovable and persuasive; not emotionally dampened by the word “no”
- Flexible with work hours and seasons; able to manage in a low-structure, off-site environment
- 6-10 hour per week commitment for a 5-month term (Dec 2022 – Apr 2023); ~20 hour per week commitment preferred during winter break
- Weekly review/strategy meeting with MC COO & Operations Manager
- This is a paid internship
Please fill out the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch within 1 week if you are selected to interview.