Management Consulted is the leading global resource for consulting resumes, interviews, case studies, salaries, skills training and getting management consulting jobs, relied upon by 3M+ readers, 500K+ podcast listeners, 80+ top universities, and 75+ consulting firms and corporate partners.
Thanks for your interest in applying for the Content Intern role with Management Consulted! Please review the following requirements and job description carefully before submitting your application.
Content Intern Job Description
- Write engaging, educational content for consulting job seekers
- Develop a series of quizzes to give candidates clarity in the recruiting process (e.g., Which firm should I apply to?)
- Integrate annotated advice throughout MC YouTube videos (from most popular video to least)
- Create new video and podcast content (overseeing development of content map, talent sourcing, video production, and final review) under the MC brand and umbrella
- Create useful tools for consulting job seekers (i.e., database searches of consulting email addresses, searchable toolkits by office or region, top 10 lists with methodology, cheat sheets)
- Distribute free tools to university consulting clubs across the world
- Represent MC on channels including Reddit, Quora, Fishbowl, WSO, etc.
- Generate guest posting relationships and interviews with on-brand media outlets and podcasts
- Execute business development initiatives
- Report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Relationship-driven and obsessed with providing a superior user experience to enable the next generation of candidates to successfully navigate the consulting recruiting process
- Skilled at making the trains “run on time,” possessing the ability to see around corners to effectively manage fast-paced projects with multiple stakeholders
- An incredible writer who can draw ideas from anywhere and incorporate them into our work and voice
- An obsessive grammar buff who is compelled to attack misspelled words and crazy sentence structure with a giant red Sharpie
- An Energizer bunny of intrinsic motivation; you know what you need to do to get things done and always deliver early or on time
- Clear on defining and executing tasks from big picture to mundane
- Lovable and persuasive; not emotionally dampened by the word “no”
- Flexible with work hours and seasons; able to manage in a low-structure, off-site environment
- A U.S. citizen or resident with permanent U.S. work authorization
- Spring term: 10 hour per week commitment for spring semester (Jan 16, 2024 – May 10, 2024)
- Weekly review/strategy meeting with MC COO or other executive leader
- $75 per writing assignment
- $20/hour for other activities
- $1,000 completion bonus at end of internship
Please fill out the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch within 2 weeks if you are selected to interview.