Does the intersection of tech and business strategy excite you? Does harnessing the effect of tech innovation on business get you out of bed in the morning? Then Bain is calling you – provided you are a 1st year MBA at one of the below MBA programs – to apply for this year’s ExperienceBain TECH event. This event is a day-long immersion into Bain’s work in tech, from digital transformation to advanced analytics. The day isn’t just focused on tech consulting, but how Bain is working with its clients in all industries to change the way they think about technology.
If you’re interested in applying for a full-time role at Bain in the 2019 cycle, this is a fantastic opportunity to build connections, go through the Bain application application and interview process, and potentially land an interview invite for next cycle already. What do you need to do? Make sure your resume is top-notch, and that you are able to clearly articulate your passion for the role tech plays in strategic business decisions. Want to make sure your application is the best it can be? Work with our expert team on a resume edit, and make sure you put your best foot forward.
The event will be held in London on July 19th, and in San Francisco on July 27th.
Note: The program is limited to 1st year MBAs at the following programs. The application deadline is May 20, 2018, and you can apply here.
- Anderson Graduate School of Management (UCLA, MBA)
- Columbia Business School
- Darden School of Business (University of Virginia, MBA)
- Fuqua School of Business (Duke, MBA)
- Goizueta Business School (Emory University, MBA)
- Haas School of Business (Berkeley, MBA)
- Harvard Business School (HBS)
- Johnson School of Management (Cornell University)
- Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern, MBA)
- Kenan-Flagler Business School (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, MBA)
- London Business School (LBS)
- McDonough School of Business (Georgetown University, MBA)
- New York University (NYU) Stern School of Business
- Sloan School of Management (MIT, MBA)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB)
- Tepper School of Business (Carnegie Mellon University)
- The Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania, MBA)
- Tuck School of Business (Dartmouth, MBA)
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business, full-time program (MBA)
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business (MBA)
- Yale School of Management
Additional MC Links
- Bain Firm Profile
- Bain Case Interview Tips
- How I Started My First Consulting Business: Confessions of a Bain Consultant
- How I Fell in Love With Business: Confessions of a Bain Consultant