Who is it for?
Are you nervous when trying to tell an employer why they should hire you?
Do you tremble when asked to divulge your greatest weaknesses in an interview setting?
Even if you think you’re ready for the hardest fit interview of your life – the consulting fit interview – you need to push yourself to be faster, smarter, and more clear.
Breaking into consulting is nearly impossible. It is harder to get an offer at a top consulting firm than it is to get into Stanford. You are up against thousands of supremely qualified candidates, and under 3% will be chosen.
The Consulting Fit Interview Bootcamp – Online is for those who are interested in landing a job in the consulting industry but have dreaded the infamous consulting fit interview – or for anyone who desires to land the job or get into the school of their dreams.
If you have never interviewed in your life, or if you have interviewed 50+ times, this bootcamp will take you from where you are to the next level in fit interview performance.
What will it help you do?
The Consulting Fit Interview Bootcamp – Online trains and equips you with all the essentials you need to succeed in every fit interview. It takes you step-by-step through the complex consulting fit interview process, breaking down every part and giving you key insights into what interviewers are looking for in prospective candidates.
You will find yourself getting better and better as you put into practice the practical steps that are laid out within every lesson and will find yourself starting to solve the most difficult of fit interview questions with ease as time moves forward.
Upon finishing you will:
- Calmly and easily answer the most difficult fit interview questions – impressing even the most experienced interviewer
- Know how to build innovative and comprehensive hero stories that will engage even the toughest interviewers
- Nail interviews for top firms, from McKinsey to Oliver Wyman and Bain to BCG
- And much much more!
- 32 lessons
- 7 hours of video content
- Action-oriented homework
- Partner and individual activities
- Teaching videos with slides
- Expert example videos
- A copy of the Consulting Interview Bible
Why should you buy it?
Consulting is a people business. If you’re not prepared with quick, precise and vivid examples of how you have effectively worked with people and solved problems, you will not get into top consulting firms.
You have one chance to make an impression on a consulting firm. If you’re not successful, you’re locked out of re-applying for a minimum of 18 months. Don’t waste this opportunity. You need every edge you can get – make it count!
The Consulting Fit Interview Bootcamp – Online is the best way to effectively prepare. It breaks down many of the key questions you’ll likely receive in a pressure testing fit interview at top consulting firms. It also helps you work through how to deconstruct your answers. Even if your answers start off okay, you can take them to the next level. This course gives you a step-by-step system to build all of the blocks of your strategy to effectively convey how much you will thrive as a consultant.
Nowhere else do you get a 360-degree learning environment. Review instruction videos, watch other people walk through the fit interview process, see consulting experts tackle some of the hardest fit interview questions around – in the way top consulting firms are looking for – read how to prepare for the most difficult fit interview questions that you can get, and do activities and homework that are designed to perfect your fit interview skills.
To land the consulting job of your dreams, you need help knowing how to tackle the tough fit interview portion of the interview process. If you want to be trained and equipped by experts in the field of consulting, this is the bootcamp for you.
When should you buy?
Buy it now! For only 3 days (June 24-26), you receive lifetime access for one low price. It is never too early to start preparing for fit interviews. In fact, while you can prepare in as little as 1 week, we recommend that you start practicing a full 3 months in advance of your first interview.
Where can you get access?
To get access to the course, add it to your cart below.
Consulting Fit Interview Bootcamp
- 32 lessons - Comprehensive fit interview coverage, broken down into categories to aid with the learning process, 7 hours of video in total
- 8 Expert videos - Watch former Bain consultant Jenny Rae answer the toughest Fit Interview questions around and learn how to answer questions in a way that would could get you in to a top firm
- Homework - This is the most important part of the course - when you take what we teach you and put it into practice on your own, step-by-step
Black Belt Interviewer
- 8 Hours of 1:1 interview prep with an MBB coach
- The Consulting Case Bank (500 cases)
- 4 online video courses
- The Consulting Case Interview Bootcamp
- The Consulting Fit Interview Bootcamp
- Mental Math for Consulting
- PowerPoint for Consulting
- 5 e-books
- Free Session Recordings
Black Belt Deluxe
- 8 Hours of Interview Prep with an MBB coach
- 1 Resume and 1 Cover Letter edit
- The Consulting Case Bank (500 cases)
- 7 online video courses
- 5 e-books
- 100+ case math and structure drills
- Free Session Recordings
For a limited time, you receive lifetime access for one low price.
No, you do not – this bootcamp can be your first introduction to consulting fit interviews, and you can review the modules and do homework over and over again until the day of your interview.
Let us say this again – it is never too early to start preparing for consulting fit interviews.
In fact, while you can prepare in as little as 1 week, we recommend that you start practicing a full 3 months in advance of your first interview.
The Consulting Fit Interview Bootcamp – Online – has 32 lessons.
Ideally, you’d do 1 every 1-2 days, dedicate 2-3 hours per lesson, and complete the course in 1-2 months.
If you’re extremely new to consulting fit interviews, you will find it most beneficial to give yourself 2-3 months to perfect this new style of communication.
If you’re close to your interview, you can pick and choose from the course to rapidly prepare.
For the course to be most effective, and to take full advantage of it, you should plan a minimum of 40 hours to review the information and complete rigorous practice.
Start now! It is never too early to start preparing for consulting fit interviews. In fact, while you can prepare in as little as 1 week, we recommend that you start practicing a full 6 months in advance before your first interview.
The bootcamp will definitely be the most valuable if you are 2-4 months from your full-fledged attack on the business world, but if you’re hoping to get a jump start, this bootcamp is a great way to set a good foundation.
Interestingly, yes! Whether you’re applying for a job in consulting or in any other career you need to be prepared when going into fit interviews.
If you can get a job in consulting, you can get a job almost anywhere in the world.
While we draw on differences and nuances of the top 3 firm’s styles (McKinsey, Bain, and BCG), our approach can be used when interviewing at any company.
We share how to learn about and tailor your approach to each firm inside the course.
You can also feel free to reach out to us with firm-specific questions – we have wide-ranging expertise and are happy to answer your questions.
Good news! The bootcamp is delivered online – just add it to your cart, create an account during the checkout process, and the bootcamp will be available immediately after purchase.
You can get started on becoming a master interviewer – right away!
Our videos can be played on any platform, and the course material tracks how much you’ve completed – so you can stop and start as your schedule permits.
No. Why? Our customers have confirmed that this is the way to go.
You can start practicing for fit interviews in less than 5 minutes! It would be great to have physical copies — but the speed and flexibility of the online version is superior.
We do have a group-oriented Consulting Interview Bootcamp DVD series that is available for $1995. Email us if you are interested in using our curriculum for your class or consulting club.
Our Deluxe Subscription ($395/month, $3995/year) includes the Consulting Fit Interview Bootcamp
To purchase this for your group or school, send us an e-mail at [email protected] and we will give you details.
Absolutely not – this bootcamp is for you too. Why? Because the firms have higher expectations for you – and therefore your transition is harder, your explanations more nuanced, your experience more robust. In short, you need more help.
We work with folks just like you every day in our 1:1 fit interview training, so we’ve crafted this bootcamp to address needs both of current students and current professionals.
We’re so nice – we do allow upgrades, as long as the upgrade contains your initial purchase and is done within 30 days.
You have 30 days to upgrade from a purchase of the Consulting Fit Interview Bootcamp – Online to Black Belt Interviewer ($1600) or Black Belt Deluxe ($1975).
Yes, absolutely! The fit interview processes for consulting firms are nearly identical globally. When the requirements differ slightly between the U.S. and overseas, this bootcamp was created to address even these topics — covering cross-border issues throughout.
Approximately 40% of our customers are applying to overseas offices, so we share our international perspective. We have successfully advised clients in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, the U.K., Europe, MENA, Sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, India, SE Asia, China, Australia/New Zealand, etc.
It would be optimal to start early, but it’s certainly possible to be prepared in a short amount of time – if you focus on practicing well.
The bootcamp is designed so that you can do it at your own pace, so you binge users and procrastinators can burn the midnight oil and still rock the interview.
If possible, however – try to start prep at least 2 weeks ahead of your first interview.
Absolutely! We would love to help you.
We have many different packages to choose from, ranging from Intro to Interviews ($200) to our best-selling Black Belt Deluxe ($1975) package.
In Black Belt, we tailor the sessions to your specific situation, but here’s are 2 common approaches that worked with other clients who got offers at Bain, BCG, McKinsey, Oliver Wyman, and more.
Option 1 (standard):
- Session 1: 50% fit, 50% market sizing
- Session 2: 50% market sizing, 50% short business case
- Sessions 3-5: 100% long business cases (1 for each core framework) with real-time taser feedback
- Sessions 6-8: 100% long business mock cases with feedback at the end
- Sessions 9-10: Final 45-50 mock interviews (80% fit, 20% case)
Option 2 (business newbie):
- 2 sessions grilling you on fit questions, working together to craft answers that display confidence, poise, and content that interviewers will love
- 1 session on case basics, including the anatomy of a case, how to open and close a case effectively, and how to structure mini-cases (like market sizing questions)
- 2 sessions on business basics, including 3 case frameworks you absolutely must know, why profitability always matters, and lingo that all consultants expect you to use casually
- 3 cases with real-time feedback, where we catch you immediately when you make mistakes and help you correct them
- 2 hardcore mock sessions to test what you’ve learned, tweak your approach, and put the finishing touches on before interview day
Because we spend so much time together, we also work with you (on the calls or via email) to personally help guide you end-to-end through the networking and resume drop processes – all the way through to the offer.
On the services side of our business alone, we serve over 2500 customers a year worldwide. We also work with 2000+ students in person through our onsite Consulting Bootcamp partnerships with 35+ schools.
You are in good hands – we are large enough to bring you unparalleled global expertise, but you also get direct interaction with our majorly talented team.
This bootcamp is definitely best-practice for consulting fit interviews – the firm’s processes, standards, expectations and recruiting tactics are explained in great detail, and much of the strategy on fit interviews effectively takes these nuances into account.
However, if you are able to convince someone at a top-tier management consulting firm to hire you – you will be set for any other role too.
Want to apply to i-banking, finance, legal accounting corporate strategy? You can definitely use this bootcamp to build your strategy skills. You will just have to do some extra work to understand the industry you’re trying to break into.
Were glad you asked! The Consulting Fit Interview Bootcamp – Online is better than the other options because:
- Nowhere else do you get a 360-degree learning environment. You can watch other people (in the same boat as you) walk through the fit interview process, see consulting experts tackle some of the hardest fit questions around, read about tough fit interview questions, and do activities and homework that are designed to perfect your fit interview skills.
- Videos – and good ones. With slides, specific teaching and expert videos, you don’t only read about or listen to others doing fit interviews – you can watch them too. You get to see others make mistakes, get coached on them, and improve – before your very eyes.
- Homework. In fit interview prep, you actually WANT to do not only homework, but tailored, specific and sequential homework. This is the best available system not only to teach you about fit interviews, but to teach you to do them yourself.
Glad you asked! Some of the main differences in the Online bootcamp compared to in person bootcamp are:
- For those that are busy and don’t have time to attend one of our bootcamps in person, this is the perfect option for you! You can stop and start this bootcamp at anytime you want.
- You are not limited to having to be in a specific location to participate in this bootcamp nor are you restricted in the amount of time that you can devote to it.
- The online bootcamp is less expensive than our in-person option. We charge only $195 (vs. $575 for on-site bootcamps) because we eliminate flying, food, hotel, and rental car fees.
- The online bootcamp gives you the opportunity to watch our experts walk someone just like you through the entire process in multiple real live fit interviews.
- You get homework and activities with every lesson which have been designed to perfect your fit interview skills.
Just add it to your cart, create an account during the checkout process, and the bootcamp will be available immediately after purchase.
You can get started on becoming a master at fit interviews – right away!
Absolutely. In fact, your chances of success in the process are high – but you also may have blind spots, and this bootcamp will make sure you don’t get hindered by anything.
We guarantee that in each hour spent, you’ll confront important issues you’ve never heard before. You’ll discover secrets behind how interviewers score your responses, and the keywords and phrases that they look for in your answers. We’ll also be brutally honest about exposing the amount of work you need to put in to get an offer.
After completing this bootcamp, you’ll approach fit interviews with increased confidence and feel that you can handle any question thrown at you. Give us a few key hours of your life, and we’ll rock your world.
Thanks for asking – there are so many reasons we love and are proud of what we do!
At MC, you learn from the experts – not someone the experts have trained. We create the videos, give the Bootcamps, and write the books that are key tools to break into consulting. Lucky you – you get face time (and email access) directly with us.
If you’re looking at different options, here’s where we think other services come short:
- Watching a series of interviews just gives false confidence – the only way to really get good is to practice yourself.
- Generic services don’t explain how different consulting interviews are scored. They don’t know what Bain thinks is a great response versus a poor one, and the exact questions that McKinsey or AT Kearney will ask.
- They charge very high prices without our level of attention to the details that matter (trust me, you’ll appreciate our focus on the little things).
- They provide generic, unactionable feedback – with remarks such as “I really like that response” or “Your answer could be better. Perhaps tell a better story?” We give examples on how to make something better.
We only work with people who are serious about breaking into the career of their dreams. It’s going to take a lot of work, and we don’t want to work with wannabes who are flaky or just plain lazy.
The good news? We get AWESOME results. Last year, 55% of our Black Belts got offers at top consulting firms. Think that’s low? Not compared to the 3-5% offer rates at the firms.
We are CRAZY proud of our excellent clients, and we invest heart and soul to push you toward success.
After purchasing the course, make sure to email us what happens – we expect to hear good tidings of many offers!
Absolutely! Even at senior levels in the firm, you will still have to go through fit interviews during the interview process. Firms look for up-front structure and insights but you must demonstrate intellectual horsepower to get the job.
In fact, you need to be even more prepared – after all, if you’re hired, one day soon you will be interviewing candidates. You need to start out walking, talking and breathing like a top-tier consultant in order to get the chance to be one.