Thanks for your interest in applying for the Chief Learning Officer role with Management Consulted! We love our work and our team, and we’re excited to learn more about you.
Chief Learning Officer Job Description
- Lead 100+ training workshops per year for university/corporate partners
- Strategy Sprint team lead (up to 4x/year)
- Up to 6 hours per month of audio/video content creation (podcast, live calls)
- Up to 4 hours per month of written content review (article review, sales materials)
- Coaching team support (semi-annual 1:1 check-in and training)
- Update MC case pedagogy re: shifting firm and industry trends
- Inform new product development
- Fully remote with up to 30% travel (expenses paid)
- Part-time but with occasional required evening and weekend responsibility (training only)
- A former McKinsey, Bain, or BCG consultant with at least 2 years of experience in consulting (MBA or equivalent required) based in the U.S.
- A dynamic speaker with the ability to command an audience
- A gifted teacher who can personalize complex concepts
- Relationship-driven and obsessed with providing a superior client experience
- Able to effectively manage fast-paced projects with multiple stakeholders
- An incredible writer who can draw ideas from anywhere and incorporate them into our presentations and articles in our voice
- An Energizer bunny of intrinsic motivation
- Lovable and persuasive
- Flexible with work hours and seasons; able to thrive in a low-structure, off-site environment
Target comp: $140k-$200k (DOE)
Think you’d love this work? Please fill out the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch within 1 week if you are selected to interview.