Return to Case Library
Case PreviewReturn to Case Library
Our client is a global CPG company, with multiple lines of business (toothpaste, batteries, hair care, etc.). They are the global market leader in every market they play in, and have come to us specifically asking how they can grow their share in the razors and blades market.
- Client has 70% of the men’s shaving market; 35% of the women’s cartridge-system market.
- 50 of every 100 (50%) women wet-shave; but only 35/100 (35%) of all women who remove hair.
What potential strategies could you explore to grow the client’s market share?
There is no substitute for quality case prep
Access 500+ consulting cases (including answers) that represent 25+ firm styles and 4 levels of difficulty - all for one low price.
Consulting Case Library
- 550+ online cases and PSTs (with full solutions)
- Covers 25+ firms
- Market Study Cases, Profitability Cases, Human Capital cases, and more!
- Includes thousands of math, structure, and brainstorming drills!
- See sample case
$200 Buy Now
Already purchased the Case Library? You'll probably need to log in to your account first.