This case was created by a Management Consulted coach. Learn more about the team or book a 1hr session today.
An aspiring chef just moved to New York City and is interested in opening a new pizza restaurant.
He is trying to decide if it makes more sense to get in on the fad of Modern pizza restaurants that primarily use imported cheese and wood ovens with varied flavors or open a more traditional pizza place that uses local cheese and non-wood ovens with more traditional Italian flavors.
There are two key questions you need to answer:
- How would you think about evaluating the decision at hand with a focus on
- What would be your recommendation?
There is no substitute for quality case prep
Access 500+ consulting cases (including answers) that represent 25+ firm styles and 4 levels of difficulty - all for one low price.
Consulting Case Library
- 550+ online cases and PSTs (with full solutions)
- Covers 25+ firms
- Market Study Cases, Profitability Cases, Human Capital cases, and more!
- Includes thousands of math, structure, and brainstorming drills!
- See sample case
$200 Buy Now
Already purchased the Case Library? You'll probably need to log in to your account first.