This case was created by a Management Consulted coach. Learn more about the team or book a 1hr session today.
Case Study Prompt
Our client is HealthTech, a US-based pharmaceutical company that has developed a remedy for female balding called Hair Restore.
Hair Restore has been in development for a few years and the management team is contemplating whether to roll out the drug to the US market now.
A couple of additional important facts – Hair Restore went through a lengthy and delayed testing process with the FDA before getting approval and Hair Restore will be off patent in a few years.
The two questions we need to answer today are:
- How would you determine if Hair Restore will be profitable?
- After all our considerations, should we go ahead with production?
There is no substitute for quality case prep
Access 500+ consulting cases (including answers) that represent 25+ firm styles and 4 levels of difficulty - all for one low price.
Consulting Case Library
- 550+ online cases and PSTs (with full solutions)
- Covers 25+ firms
- Market Study Cases, Profitability Cases, Human Capital cases, and more!
- Includes thousands of math, structure, and brainstorming drills!
- See sample case
$200 Buy Now
Already purchased the Case Library? You'll probably need to log in to your account first.