This case was created by a Management Consulted coach. Learn more about the team or book a 1hr session today.
Case Study Intro
Our client is Fast Motors (FM), a luxury car maker with a global footprint and an incumbent position.
As part of FM’s marketing strategy, Fast Motors has an active sport sponsorship strategy. FM has been sponsoring a global motor racing event over the last two decades.
Despite its success in the past, in recent years, the sponsorship deal has not lived up to expectations.
The sponsorship contract with the global motor racing event is now up for renewal next month and ADT’s management wants a holistic evaluation of their sponsorship strategy.
We have two key questions to answer:
- How should we go about evaluating the sponsorship strategy?
- What should be our recommendation to the client?
There is no substitute for quality case prep
Access 500+ consulting cases (including answers) that represent 25+ firm styles and 4 levels of difficulty - all for one low price.
Consulting Case Library
- 550+ online cases and PSTs (with full solutions)
- Covers 25+ firms
- Market Study Cases, Profitability Cases, Human Capital cases, and more!
- Includes thousands of math, structure, and brainstorming drills!
- See sample case
$200 Buy Now
Already purchased the Case Library? You'll probably need to log in to your account first.