Case Study Prompt
Our client Drug Co. is a global manufacturer of specialty and generic drugs. They are known to produce blockbuster drugs across a variety of disease classes. Currently, they have two Parkinson’s drugs in the pipeline; these two drugs are:
1) Disease Modifying Drug – designed to slow the progression of Parkinson’s disease
2) Symptom Treating Drug – will reduce the effects of Parkinson’s symptoms and improve the patient’s quality of life
Both drugs are in the same development stage, but Drug Co. can only continue to invest in the research and development of one. Which one should they choose?
There is no substitute for quality case prep
Access 500+ consulting cases (including answers) that represent 25+ firm styles and 4 levels of difficulty - all for one low price.
Consulting Case Library
- 550+ online cases and PSTs (with full solutions)
- Covers 25+ firms
- Market Study Cases, Profitability Cases, Human Capital cases, and more!
- Includes thousands of math, structure, and brainstorming drills!
- See sample case
$200 Buy Now
Already purchased the Case Library? You'll probably need to log in to your account first.