This case was created by a Management Consulted coach. Learn more about the team or book a 1hr session today.
Case Study Prompt
Your client is Best Phones, a global mobile phone handset manufacturer that has seen its market share in Europe slip from 10% five years ago to 5% today.
Best Phones has now set itself an ambition to become relevant in Europe again. Their ambitious target is to return to the same market position they had 5 years ago (i.e., 10% market share).
Best Phones senior management team has now hired us to determine:
- What do they need to consider in order to get back to 10% market share?
- In addition, specifically, what volume does Best Phones need in order to get back to 10% market share?
There is no substitute for quality case prep
Access 500+ consulting cases (including answers) that represent 25+ firm styles and 4 levels of difficulty - all for one low price.
Consulting Case Library
- 550+ online cases and PSTs (with full solutions)
- Covers 25+ firms
- Market Study Cases, Profitability Cases, Human Capital cases, and more!
- Includes thousands of math, structure, and brainstorming drills!
- See sample case
$200 Buy Now
Already purchased the Case Library? You'll probably need to log in to your account first.